Friday, October 3, 2008

Walk in Divine Wealth

Some of the bloggers and intercessors was at intercessory prayer this beautiful and crisp morning fall morning and although Bishop and Pr. Debye wasn't ITB, their spirits was there and we prayed and the Holy spirit met us there as we exhorted each other.


It is really cool when you have the opportunity to plant seeds for the body, God always honors that. I had a phenomenal day after that. Thank you for opportunity to come ITB and pray on a Friday morning.
The holy spirit was moving deeply on the hearts of the intercessors in preparation for THE BLAST (October 5, 2008)and THE GLOBAL PEACE FESTIVAL on Tuesday October 7, 2008!

The Lord gave us a word this morning that I believe is rhema from Isaiah 54...
"To me this is like the days of Noah,when I swore that the waters of Noah would never again cover the earth.So now I have sworn not to be angry with you,never to rebuke you again.
10 Though the mountains be shakenand the hills be removed,yet my unfailing love for you will not be shakennor my covenant of peace be removed,"says the LORD, who has compassion on you.
11 "O afflicted city, lashed by storms and not comforted,I will build you with stones of turquoise, [a]your foundations with sapphires. [b]
12 I will make your battlements of rubies,your gates of sparkling jewels,and all your walls of precious stones.
13 All your sons will be taught by the LORD,and great will be your children's peace.
14 In righteousness you will be established:Tyranny will be far from you;you will have nothing to fear.Terror will be far removed;it will not come near you.
15 If anyone does attack you, it will not be my doing;whoever attacks you will surrender to you.
16 "See, it is I who created the blacksmithwho fans the coals into flameand forges a weapon fit for its work.And it is I who have created the destroyer to work havoc;
17 no weapon forged against you will prevail,and you will refute every tongue that accuses you.This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,and this is their vindication from me,"declares the LORD..
There are three things that stand out here for me
1) Some of the weapons formed against us is formed by God himself...when He says that he created the destroyer to work havoc. The weapons formed against have indeed been formed God himself says that will not prevail or prosper against us.
2) Whoever attacks us, will have to surrender to us...which takes me to a word the Lord has given me in this night-hour/the adversary has to give back what he has stolen or surrender to us. Now I believe...that'll preach
3) God promises us turquoise and rubies and other riches...which is speaking to the transferrance of wealth that I believe is taking bless in this season of shaking (certainly this confirms Bishop's word a couple Sunday's ago on shaking). I believe that when the dust settles, true believers will have true wealth.
The word that the Holy Spirit has given me is "divine wealth"...instead of saying I have no money, which is what it looks like in the natural...He instructed me to change my words to "I am walking in divine wealth". That is calling those things that are not as though they were.
I tried a little experiment this week and stop saying...I have no money...but declaring let the poor say I am rich...I walk in divine wealth (we can say the same about our health)...and I have been receiving money in the mail this week, free meals, a wealth of resources for non-profits...so there really is a transferring going on. I believe that we are blessed so much...that we don't stop and recognize because we as Americans are spoiled and we just expect to always have everything we need.
WE truly do possess plenty and much of it we take for granted and as Pr. Debye states, we didn't even do anything to deserve the blessings but nevertheless we always expect it.
Something happens when you start to truly bless God, in everything...we are created to worship and bless him.
Peace and blessings,Yve

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I have the honor of the first blog. Thank you!

I thank God for the divine appointments that the Spirit gives to us, many times at the library.

I say that this day on your blog you are blessed and that your blog walks in divine wealth and health, and that many will come and drink from the water that is poured forth on these pages and find strength, refreshment, healing, and peace, in the name of Jesus.

Your vision is for an appointed time, you have been faithful and written it out, you have prepared your field, now it is time to build the house! Amen!

Anonymous said...

Well, I just found out that you just had a BIRTHDAY...so Happy Birthday Yvonne!

I believe it will be glorious for you and for the Spirit of the Lord in you. You yourself said on Bishop Swilley's blog yesterday (your birthday) that you are being shaped and molded into His image!

50th right?...Pentecost is from the Greek word meaning "fifty", and I believe celebrates the grain harvest.

I pray the Holy Spirit breath fresh things, new things, AND harvest into every area of your life-in Jesus' name.

God bless you!
Karl