Monday, July 14, 2008

Love Connection

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adYbFQFXG0U is an awesome story about this incredible love. This is a tear jerky so be armed with tissues

Ironically enough Bishop Swilley AYITN was about love on Sunday so love is always the excellent way!

A Year in the Now;

LOVE CONNECTION!

"Jesus said, ‘Love the Lord your God with all your passion and prayer and intelligence.' This is the most important, the first on any list. But there is a second to set alongside it: ‘Love others as well as you love yourself.' These two commands are pegs; everything in God's Law and the Prophets hangs from them." (Matthew 22:37-40 – The Message)

Today I will live in the now! I will live in the now because love always wins, and the love of God is abundantly deposited in my heart by the Holy Spirit (Romans 5:5). Faith will be a major part of my day, as will hope and love. These three will abide and remain, but the greatest of these will be love!
Today I will love audibly, telling the people I love that I love them at every given opportunity, knowing that I may not have the chance to say it tomorrow. But I will not limit my expression of love to words only. I will love visibly as well, by confirming what I say with what I do, because sometimes actions speak louder than words.
Today I will love unselfishly, remembering that I do not own the people who are in my life. I will accept and receive people as they are, releasing my desire to control or change them for my own purposes or pleasure. I will pray that God's will be done in their lives, rather than imposing my will on them in the flesh, and will act accordingly.
Today I will love tangibly. When it is possible and appropriate, I will not be reluctant to reach out and touch someone, without the fear of rejection on my part. I will let Jesus bring healing to someone through me today by letting Him touch them through me.
Today I will love aggressively, going the extra mile to reach those who have been hurt, and have put up a wall of protection around themselves. I will not give up easily, but will manifest my true belief in the ministry of reconciliation by being persistent. "A brother offended is harder to win than a strong city . . ." (Proverbs 18:19), but I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me!
Today I will love maturely, doing what is right for the ones I love, rather than doing what is easy. If tough love is required, then tough love will be given. Faith works by love, and love works by faith, and faith without works is dead!
Today I will love truly. I will be loyal and forgiving, even with the ones who don't deserve it, because of the unconditional love and grace that God has poured into me. I will walk in supernatural love today, and today I will live in the now!
Father, help me to love like You today. In Jesus’ name, amen.

No comments: